1. You understand that by joining you are purchasing educational material for the particular membership level which may include but not limited to software, videos, audios and print material. You will also have the right to sell this separately, and will be compensated for your sales as shown on our site.
2. Members are first customers and become so by purchasing any of the product levels. They can then choose to become a business builder and sell the services for $19.95 monthly administration fee. Proof of purchase is required for membership. Any unauthorized accounts will be terminated. Members must be active at the membership level in which they wish to sell and receive commissions.
3. You agree not to make any claims regarding sales, unless you have proof of such claims.
4. You must have a valid email address, and you agree to notify us if your email address changes.
5. This site is provided on an as is, as available service. We make no warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied.
6. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall we, or anyone else involved in creating, producing or distributing this service, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use these products or services, and all the files and software contained within it, including, but not limited to, reliance on any information obtained through this service; or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or e-mail, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation, or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not limited to acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to our records, programs or services.
7. USE OF YOUR SERVICE.
The following actions may result in the immediate termination of your membership without recourse and should NOT be done:
8. We reserve the right to add or delete material within this site, and otherwise make changes to the service and this agreement without notice.
9. We may terminate without notice, at our sole discretion, any membership deemed to be in breach of this agreement or otherwise found to be abusing or misusing the service, or harassing other members or administrator in any way. Members must conduct themselves in a respectful manner to other members and refrain from negative comments of other members, groups or their systems.
10. In the unlikely event that this program should ever terminate it's operations, it's creator, operators, employees, assigns and successors shall not be held liable for any loss whatsoever to our members or affiliates. The material contained within our members area, and made available to all new members upon joining, shall be deemed full and just consideration for their payment.
11. Sites and individuals involved with the following activities are NOT ELIGIBLE: selling, providing or linking to unlicensed content, pornography, warez, pirated software, hacking or spamming software, email address lists or harvesting software, or any materials endorsing violence, hatred, revenge, racism, victimization, or criminal activity.
12. We make no claims on how much money you can make with our program. Your ability to earn depends on a number of factors, including where and how (and how often) you advertise the program, and the motivation and ability of those in your powerlines, to make sales. Individual results will vary.
13. Members caught spamming or otherwise causing harm to our program will have their accounts terminated, and may be prosecuted for their actions. We will investigate all allegations before taking action.
14. All sales are final. There are no refunds.
15. NWC members can decide to be paid from their customers directly which is a business owner status. You understand that all payments will be made to you from our payment processors, not us, and that any problems you have concerning such matters should be taken up with your respective merchant account provider. Should members decide to be an affiliate status and have the company be paid directly from their customers, they will receive 80% commission.
16. You understand your role as an affiliate marketer or business owner status does not constitute a partnership, or employer / employee relationship, and affiliates are considered independent contractors, and as such, you are responsible for your own bookkeeping, taxes, and reporting, where applicable.
17. You agree to accept email updates regarding our program. We will never inundate you with emails or spam. We try to limit mailings to 2 a week. It is often less.
18. Members may will or pass on their membership to their heirs.
19.Members will not make special deals in public and otherwise publish it in any form including, posting, printing, videos etc. This makes it an uneven playing field for other members and is not tolerated.
20. Cross-recruiting other NWC members to switch, cancel or otherwise join with you or your group is strictly forbidden.
21. Members wanting to move to a different sponsor must first cancel all subscriptions in their back office and wait 6 months before joining.
Report spam and other abuse via the contact form.
Please include the entire spam email with headers.